- Each class is capped at 20 participants. You can reserve a class up to 2 weeks prior to the scheduled class and up to 30 minutess before the class start time. Reserving your class online is the easiest and most convenient way to make sure you get into the class you want to attend. You can also call the studio to reserve a class once payment has been made. All reservations are subject to a $10 no-show or late cancellation fee. This fee must be paid before participating in another class. A 2 hour notice is required to not be considered a Late Cancellation.
- Please call the studio if you are running late for class but still plan on attending. This will ensure that your spot is not given to a drop-in client upon the class start time.
- Drop-in clients are welcome and will be given a spot if the class is not full. If the class is full, the drop-in client will be given a spot in class when the class begins if other clients have not shown up.
- Classes can be booked up to 2 weeks ahead of time. *Please be sure to select the correct studio when reserving classes to avoid a no-show fee.*
*Please check the schedule for any class changes.
Know the rules of the wait-list!
- We offer a wait-list for any classes that are full that you wish to attend.
- If you get into the desired class off of the wait-list you will receive an EMAIL from Sculpt Barre up to 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
- Please be aware, it is your responsibility to check your email if you have been wait-listed to avoid a no-show or late cancellation class charge.
- If you put yourself into multiple classes hoping to get into one of them, it is your responsibility to take yourself out of the ones you do not get into to avoid a no-show/late cancellation charge.
- Add our emails to your safe list so they do not end up in your “Junk” folder.
- You may also call the studio to check your wait-list status if you do not have access to your email. 204-615-3344
- You also have the option to cancel your wait-list spot on Mindbody (“Classes” tab). If you are on the wait-list and know you will not be able to make the class make sure you take yourself off of the wait-list
- There is a 10 person limit for the wait-list.
- ALL reservations will be held up to 5 minutes before the class start time. All open spaces after that will be given to clients on the wait-list for the class.
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
- No refunds will be granted for no-show reservations. Classes will be processed as a class attended for all reservations.
- A 2 hour notice is required for cancellation of any class.
- For the Monthly Unlimited and New Client Special, a $10 no-show fee will be charged to your credit card on file. A $10 no-show fee charged to accounts without a credit card on file must be paid in full before participating in any future classes.
- For 5, 10, and 20 class packages there will be a deduction of one class from your class package if there are any remaining. If there are no classes left in your package a $10 no-show fee will be charged to your credit card on file. If there is no credit card on file the $10 no-show fee must be paid upon your next visit.
- For single Drop-In passes purchased, the pass will be considered “used” for the no-show.
TERMS + CONDITIONS
- Monthly Unlimited packages are good for 30 consecutive days. The package will be “activated” with the first class use.
- The New Client Special is good for 14 consecutive days. The package will be “activated” with the first class use. This is a one-time offer for new clients only.
- 5, 10, and 20 class Passes expire 365 days from date of purchase.
- Class cards and memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Sculpt Barre reserves the right to revise the studio terms, conditions and prices at our discretion. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit our website to review the current Barre Etiquette, FAQ's, Studio Policy, and these Terms + Conditions.
- All payments must be received prior to the start of class and there will be no refunds for classes paid for. Classes can only be reserved with a payment made.
- Socks can be returned if they are in their un-opened, original package.
- All water bottles, bars, hair ties, and accessories are a final sale.
- All apparel is final sale.